Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 30/ 365 Can you stay in truth when other come against it?

Day 30

I Sam 23:17
And he said unto him, Fear not: for the hand of Saul my father shall not find thee; and thou shalt be king over Israel, and I shall be next unto thee; and that also Saul my father knoweth.

A huge part of not fearing is to sink yourself into God's will as one would sink into a soft couch.



Sinking so deep that even when those you love put their hand against God's will,

You stay put.
You abide and the promote the will of God.
. You stay out of fear. 
 
You stand with your hand on the bell of truth.
 You let it ring.
 
 
Stay open to His voice and obey His word.

 boldly declares God's will.
 


 not giving place to those who know and yet fight the will of God.
 
AMEN
To read this FEAR NOT from the beginning, click here.
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so, so absolutely right. Very encouraging to me right now because sometimes I feel like a voice crying in the wilderness.
    Shalom,
    GG

    ReplyDelete