Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 29 / 365 Fear Not - Safeguard

DAY 29
I Sam 22:23
Abide thou with me, fear not: for he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: but with me thou shalt be in safeguard.

There is an understanding you must have as a Christian 

 

He is here to kill, steal, and destroy. 
Make no doubt about it.
BUT

Don't get sucked into the vortex of
 

INSTEAD
 
Find security in the fact that

with Him you shall be in safeguard.

Like a guard house is outside your life.
 


You can not both stay behind that safeguard
 and
 


 burst out on your own trail unguarded (as we all have done too many times to count).

Stay behind the safeguard where He says

Abide thou with me, fear not

Whatever is going on in your life today get behind the safeguard
and
let Him decide who comes in.
 


Fear Not

AMEN
To view this from the beginning, click here.

  <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

7 comments:

  1. I love that metaphorical image of God as our safeguard! It's His delight and passion to watch over us and protect our hearts. Thanks for the reminder to allow God to do His job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great way to put that. I'll let Him do a His job today!

      Delete
  2. Amen. So grateful for His safeguard..even though I may stray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And we must wonder why we do that, too.

      Delete
  3. I always love the pictures you use, both with graphics and words. Let's get behind the safeguard today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just wondering where you've been. I Hadn't "seen" you in a while. I hope all is well. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Wow, thanks for checking on me - I actually signed up for Christian Mingle after being alone for ten years and am dating - yikes! I am posting today!

    ReplyDelete