Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 28 / 365 Fear Not - Our Sin

DAY 28
1 Sam 12:20
And Samuel said unto the people, Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart;

Yep..... here HE is

Our Gracious Lord

He knows us   He sees our sin   He is always ready to forgive -

it goes something like this





he always wants us
 

And No Matter What We Have Done, He Does Not Want Us To Turn Aside From Him



Who is like our GOD?

AMEN
To read from the beginning, click here.

 

12 comments:

  1. Who is like our God? Amen!!! (No one...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEAR NOT for not one is like our God!

    Blessings!

    ~Heather @ My Overflowing Cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first graphic :). Great job illustrating the verse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I am trying to have fun with these fear nots!

      Delete
  4. I have seriously missed reading your posts my friend!!! Oh my...I needed this today!!!! Love the graphics (especially the cartoon strip!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this amazing reminder from scripture! I love all the graphics!

    ReplyDelete