Monday, February 2, 2015

26/365 Fear Nots- Can you even stand it?

DAY 26
Ruth 3:11
And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman.

Can you even stand the Good News?
 

I mean really take it in?

Like you want to apologize to those Old Testament people with a big



But paaleazzzzz don't get all big headed about it


just because you got the brass ring
all you had to do was reach out
and

THAT IS IT
 


So now, my people, FEAR NOT, I will do for thee all that thou requires: for all the city of my people doth know that thou art virtuous in my righteousness
 (paraphrase mine)

Like the whole city - any city - should know who we are -
we are His Righteous Ones!

The whole city - any city - where you live - should see what He will do for us -
we are His Beloved !
 


Get it?
 
 
SOOOOOOOO! you guessed it!
 
 
AMEN

To read this series from the beginning, click here.

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how your Fear Not series got started. What inspired you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the fear I seemed to be dealing with in my life - I wanted to get past it - to conquer it - to understand it - to embrace it - I was in a very sad place on some areas and wanted victory!

      Delete
  2. It's good to know that when God is for us, who can be against us? And if we're close to him, we'll know how to be virtuous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning so much from my series - I am embracing more and more of peace and less and less of fear.

      Delete
  3. the last post I read was bravery, and now fear not. Hmmm. God is speaking to me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can be chatty!!!! Don't you love it?

      Delete
  4. What a fun, truth-filled post.
    I have GOT to read the previous posts in this series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I am a new blogger and my voice has evolved. It has become more artsy - which is more me! I am learning a bit about pictures and art and picmonkey! I want to know more places to get picture memberships and picture manipulation.

      Delete
  5. This is such a fun way to spread the news of what we have in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finally finding my voice and starting to make it more and more fun!

      Delete