Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4/ 365 Fear Nots

Day 4
Genesis 35:16
 
 
And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.
 
Although I do pine for audible and visual Fear Nots (as stated on Day 1 of this series).  I do know that we must have our hearts open to be the one who says Fear Not or to be the one who receives Fear Not from others in our life - be they family, friends, or strangers.
 
Instead of saying
"How dare you direct me to not fear!  You have no idea what I am dealing with!"

 
 
Instead of saying
"Oh, my you are in a pickle, aren't you?  I would be terrified!"

 
 
Instead of saying
 "That person doesn't even know me.  How dare they tell me not to fear?"


 
 
We should say
  "How wonderful of you to encourage me in my day of despair!  I needed that!"

 
 
We should say
  "I know it looks bad, but surly you will see the goodness of the Lord as you stand and believe in your hard place:  I will also stand with you in prayer and in person."

 
 
We should say
 "Although you don't know me, how kind of you to lift my hands up to the Lord  and speak words that I surely need to hear.   Thank you so much!"

 
 
May we ever and always receive and speak FEAR NOT as we become the Body and Voice of Christ in His Kingdom on this earth.
 

 
  Amen
To read this series from the beginning click here.



1 comment:

  1. wow! I loved the pictures and the words. It is very powerful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete