Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 24 - Fear Not - Obey in the Land of the Enemy

Day 24
Judges 6:10
And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed my voice.

You might be in the enemies territory, but God told you to go there.  Right in the midst of what they worship - their gods.


Don't ya love it...

when God says wade on in

Keep your head above water.

Keep your eye on the prize of your great calling?

Every great calling will call you to dwell in the land of the enemies and their gods.

 

For it is there that the battle dwells. 

Warriors don't hide or ignore the battle that is raging.



You don't believe me, read your Bible.

It's true and we need to do better.  Be braver.  Not be discouraged.



 You have to dwell among the gods to bring the great I AM.

FEAR NOT

AMEN
To read this series from the beginning, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Fear not, God is bigger, greater than anything. And he is in control. I love the awesome God we serve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So often I let my petty little personal fears prevent me from reflecting God's light. Thank you for the reminder to be brave!

    ReplyDelete