Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 22 - Fear Not - Save our Nation

DAY 22
Joshua 10:8
And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.

Maybe it's because Joshua was doing important stuff.

Like saving a nation
 


Most of us are just saving a family
 


Oh, ya - very important.

So again the LORD tells Joshua just as he told Moses, the enemies had been delivered into his hand



AND

not a man of his enemies shall stand before him.
 
So why do we always envision them looming before us
 
 

Why do we always fear their faces
 

fear their words
 

fear their rejection
 

Fear their scorn

 


Oh,  Body of Christ -
 let's join together, encourage each other to FEAR NOT and save our families
and by doing that

 
save our NATION

 
AMEN
To read this FEAR NOT series from the beginning, click here.

*photo credit: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/b-tal/98709944/">B Tal</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/">cc</a>

8 comments:

  1. Amen! I'm working through this scenario of not fearing man/lack of approval and acceptance but keeping my eyes locked on God and His word instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When God is for us, who can prevail against us? Our most important work is at home--teaching our children love and respect for God all his creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is the work that will accomplish great things!

      Delete
  3. Yes I couldn't agree more, I can't ensure what everyone outside my home is being taught but I can definitely make sure I, we are training our children up at home, so that we can be the change along side others, that this world desperately needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura - your children will make a difference - you have no idea! My children are grown and everything I did was well worth it.

      Delete
  4. So desperately - and your children will make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I am responding in the right spot here! Glad to be on board and look forward to joining in! Thanks for the invite Debi!

    ReplyDelete