Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12 / 365 Fear Not - Bread for You

Day 12
Numbers 14:9
Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us:

What are you fearing that is actually bread for you?



Those words of forgiveness towards someone who hurt you?



That interview for that job you have always dreamed of having?



The book you've never written?


 
That relationship you are shying away from?



That conversation that you have avoided?



That achievement you've never dared?


Do not fear that person, interview, unwritten book, relationship, achievement, or conversation;
for they are bread for you

 

AMEN
To read the 365 Fear Not Series, click here.

8 comments:

  1. What a great question! I am going to have to think on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did think of a few, but still need to get past the fear aspect of my life before I press on - which is why I choose this as my word this year - FEAR NOT/ 365

      Delete
  2. Great question. Really has me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of more than a few - now to press through the fear!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes the things we most need are the things we really don't want! Gonna be thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so true! It is such a trust issue and a hearing his voice issue.

      Delete
  4. I'm writing my book! I'm writing my book! YAY! Sorry...I was happy to actually have a good answer this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a difficult question. I think fear is such a huge issue that often we don't even realize we fear something. Interesting point, about how it can be our bread... my pastor spoke about bread this weekend, about Jesus being the Bread of Life. He sustains us... and sometimes our fear can sustain us because it can push us outside of our comfort zones. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete