Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Whose angle or star are you?

 

I have to wonder as I wander.  God is a God of patterns.  The same yesterday, today, and forever.
Keeping it simple.

So he still gives signs – still sends messengers.
 

Pointing the way to the Savior and telling others the Good News of Great Joy.
YOU ARE
someone’s angel

someone’s star

Before you get all snooty about how God wouldn’t use you, blah, blah, blah...
realize God only has you. 
He only has imperfect people to share His message and point the way.

You and Me

Pointing the way as the angels did.
 


 
Yup – that’s the roll call.
That is who he has.
Only us.
Pointing the way
 

 
Someone is waiting to hear what you know.

 
The all inclusive one has only the all imperfect ones. 
 

Perfect, right?

5 comments:

  1. Yep! I am reminded me of how so many were like "Who me? Not me!" Yet God still choose them. God still chooses us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful that God chooses to use us - to partner with us and move through us... that we get to be His hands and feet, His heart... at every stage of our lives, if we are but willing! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never about us. Always about Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i admit I get so busy sometimes I don't even stop to notice the others around me. I have made a point to be more intentional about noticing Him pointing to me to point others to Him.

    ReplyDelete