Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 31 - Freaking on Kindness


Day 31
 

I Corinthians 13 : 4

 Charity is kind…(KJV)

 Kindness

What a rare art

It can be considered weak

It can be considered work

You can get run over

You can lose

You might  not get your way

It can be very frustrating

What’s the point

Why do the mean ones seem to win

Doesn’t it just make things build up

Who can do it?

Only those who practice it.
 

Thanks to Barbara London
for suggesting this verse
check out her blog at
http://scrapper123.blogspot.com\

To read freaking on I Cor 13 from the beginning click here
 

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the link about How to freak on aBible verse to work. Thank you for sharing.I look forward to reading your 31 days, some of the titles caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kind of you to say! I will fix that link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate your coming by! Go and practice!

    ReplyDelete