Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 23- Did You RSVP?

Day 23 – Did you RSVP?
Hebrews 4: 16
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Visualization is important in a faith walk.  You must see yourself before the throne receiving the gift of mercy that leads you to be able to find grace to help in your time of need.
It is neither a commandment nor a suggestion.
It is an Invitation
To be given mercy and grace
It is an Invitation
To Find Help in Our Time Of Need
It is an Invitation
You Don’t Have to Accept 

BUT
Have you ever seen a child with an invitation?   Visualize that as you come to the throne with your invitation!

Can you see it?

To read this blog from the beginning of the 31 Day Challenge click here.

6 comments:

  1. Visualization. Never thought of it like that. Wow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to imagine entering God's throne room! I think of how my pets boldly surround me without invitation when I return home. Let's boldly go to God today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome word picture! I think of how my kids run home clutching a birthday party invitation from a friend at school. They are thrilled and counting down the days until the party arrives It is the BIG event and they can barely contain themselves!

    ReplyDelete