Friday, September 26, 2014

Herod Can Never Say It


I am not sure we will ever really know why the wise men stopped at Jerusalem – courtesy call? thought Herod would want the info?  lost the star? 
In my heart of hearts I just think it was so  - God.  He is always, always giving men opportunities to repent, to know Him, to see Him, to love Him.

No man will stand before God and say – I had no opportunities to be saved.  No man.
I had an atheist foreign exchange student who spent an entire afternoon one day sharing with me the many ways God had been drawning her to himself her entire life.  She even had a hidden Bible in her dresser that she had felt as a child to go purchase.  She remained an atheist, but she will not stand before God and say – You never called me to your heart.  Never.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is so true! God always gives us a chance to turn to Him. Amanda livinginafrica.net

    ReplyDelete